This year’s honorees are:
- A New Path (Parents for Addiction Treatment & Healing) of San Diego, received The Joel Hernandez Award
- Tom Coderre, Rhode Island State Senator
- Andre L. Johnson of the Detroit Recovery Project
- Scott Strode of Phoenix Multisport of Denver, Colorado, received the Vernon Johnson Award
- Arthur C. Evans, Jr., PhD, Commissioner of the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disability Services, received the Lisa Mojer-Torres Award
- Kristen Johnston, Emmy Award-winning actress and best-selling author, received The Voice of Recovery Award
The awards were held at the Carnegie Institution for Science in Washington, D.C.